Many times family members or friends want to buy a gift for the whole family! This can be easier for so many reasons, including saving money (especially when buying for a larger family), maybe they want the family to get something educational or they just want to buy a gift to bless the family as a whole!
Here are 10 Christmas Ideas for the Family!!
1. Movie Passes – To go to a movie nowadays it is expensive! If you have two or three children it can almost be impossible for many! You can bless a family by giving movie passes for a fun family night out!
2. Zoo/Museum Passes – Grandparents have often bought us passes for special places and we have loved it! You can often get great deals buying family passes and this can bless a family all year long, especially during those long winter months!!
3. Tablet/E Reader – We love our Kindle! We use them for school and work and everything in between! Amazon has some amazing deals during the holidays for the different kindles! For ones with larger budgets, mini ipads and ipads are wonderful too!
4. Amazon Prime/Netflix – These subscriptions can be wonderful too for the family! If a family has a way to watch movies, get free shipping and even get some free books! You can buy a subscription > here
You can order Netflix streaming for less than 9.00 a month. We love our Netflix and this is a great addition to a family’s homeschool also!
5. Membership to Covenant Eyes – Many times families want to buy protection and accountability for their computers but can’t afford it. A subscription to Covenant Eyes can really bless them for a year of protection for their family!
6. Meal Out/Gift Cards – Many families can’t afford to eat out and blessing a family for a gift card to eat out can really bless them!
7. Books – I love to buy family books! A great series like the Chronicles of Narnia Box Set or Little House Nine-Book Box Set can be a wonderful gift and I love the fact that they are educational! You can also buy Treasury books, where you get one big book and it includes many stories in it. Here are a few of our family’s favorites!
8. Board Games – A board game can be a great gift for the family! This provides a fun family night and a way for family to entertain company! Games create such wonderful memories and can also be educational! I have a list of our top 10 preschool board games!
9. Tickets to an Event or Concert –Tickets to a play or community event can be a wonderful gift! This gives the family a night out together they will always remember!
10. Gift Baskets – You can make a gift basket for anything. A family night basket would be so much fun! It could include popcorn, hot chocolate, a DVD and more! You can make baskets for anything! You can even buy them premade if you want!
*Affliate links are included!
Get Your Calendar Page
Sign up to get your free activities calendar to help you connect everyday with your family!