If there is one area that can get a family in trouble in a heartbeat, it’s finances! It can ruin marriages, create heartache for children, and cause stress that is almost unbearable! Many times when finances are in disarray, it causes many areas in your life to be in disarray!
Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life is written for every woman who currently feels overwhelmed or stressed out with a life—and budget—that seems out-of-control. It speaks to the mom who is struggling to balance all the demands of her day-to-day life with the pressure to keep up with the all her friends. It is a practical guide for those of us who long to pull ourselves together but sometimes feel unsure of how to manage all the pieces of a chaotic life. It is the step-by-step guide to creating a life of meaning and joy we’ve all been waiting for.
With brutal honesty and the wisdom of someone who has been there, in this book Ruth looks at how to:
- Overcome the destructive cycle of “more is never enough” by instead learning to choose contentment right where we are.
- Step off the treadmill of always trying to keep up, and instead take back your time by making simple shifts in our daily habits.
- Stop busting our budgets & learn how to cut our grocery bills in half by making five simple tweaks to the way we shop.
- Create a practical, workable cleaning schedule that works for our own home and family situation.
- Develop a concrete plan for sharing the Good Life with others in order to bring lasting joy and peace.
Want to know if this book is for you?
* Do you ever find yourself comparing your life to those around you?
* Have you ever wished for the courage to follow your dreams?
* Do you ever struggle to stay organized or get things done?
* Have you ever felt loaded down with stuff you don’t need….or even want?
* Do you ever struggle to keep your finances on track?
* Have you ever wished for a cleaner house?
* Do you sometimes long for deeper, more authentic relationships in your life?
I have been a huge fan of Ruth Soukup for several years now. Her blog, her classes, blog tips, and her story just inspires me a great deal! She is so down to earth and reading her book makes you feel like you are sitting across the table with a friend talking about life! She shares some wonderful stories throughout the book that just keeps you captivated and after sharing her incredible journey about overspending and hurting her marriage she shares how she began to realize what a “good life” really was! I read many of the stories she shares with my teens and they even enjoyed them, she has a way of keeping your attention in her story telling! She fills the book with many scriptures that she has inspired her over the years in her spiritual growth and in her life! After sharing her story she offers some wonderful household tips from everything from grocery shopping to keeping her home clutter free!
You can buy Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life on Amazon!
What is even more exciting is Ruth hit the NY Bestseller List this past week for the book! This book is fantastic and I’m excited about giving away a copy here at Together with Family! Just leave a comment telling me one thing that means “good life” to you! To enter join the widget below. Open to US residents only!
Get Your Calendar Page
Sign up to get your free activities calendar to help you connect everyday with your family!