2014 was the 1st year for Together with Family! I have been writing and blogging for several years but this was the 1st year for this site! I have been so blessed with the site’s growth and with the wonderful readers that have visited here! I wanted to share our top 10 posts from 2014 with you in case you missed some of them!
They are not in any particular order!
1. My Chore List Series – These were all a big hit! I think we all want to know what would make good chore lists for a appropriate ages.
2. I celebrated 20 years of marriage in 2014 and wrote about 20 things I have learned in 20 years of marriage
3. 10 Stay at Home Date Nights – Great list for for parents who can’t afford babysitting or able to go out for other reasons!
4. Ten Fall Family Nights – The fall time the perfect time to have a family nights together, here are 10 fun ones!
5. 5 Things to Teach Your Children about Prayer – There are 5 things I want my children to know about prayer!
6. Learning Your Children’s Love Language – Learning your child’s love language is so important! You can get to know your child even better when you do!
7. Words Do Matter –Words do matter in family life! They matter much more than we like to admit! They can break our spouse and/or children! Use your words wisely!
8. Don’t let Anger Destroy Your Family – This is one I wrote for The Better Mom! I can not tell you how many emails, and tweets I received about this one! This hit a cord with so many people! Moms and dads both. If you struggle with anger check it out!
9. 10 Fantastic Family Apps – 10 Must have apps if you have a family.
10. Prayer & Bible Caddy – Fun way to carry your bible supplies around the house for your quiet time!
Get Your Calendar Page
Sign up to get your free activities calendar to help you connect everyday with your family!